Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh Noes, swine flu!!

So last night while my mom was watching the news, she started talking to me about the swine flu epidemic and asking if I knew anyone that had recently been to Mexico. Amused at how serious she was, I started joking around and asked what would happend if I caught it and was quarantined. She said that I would be locked away in a hostpital, have experiments conducted on me, and eventually turned into an X-Men. I then pictured myself lunging out of an adamantium pool with metal spikes coming out of my knuckes, screaming, "What have you done to me?!", but with a pig's head of course.


"Today, I was pulled over by a police officer for speeding. After writing the ticket, he asked me why I was wearing a surgical mask. I told him that swine flu was found in our area and I was scared. He thought that I was insulting him and wrote me another ticket. FML"

No comments:

Post a Comment